CV Joints are a critical part of your drive line. They transmit the power from the gear box to the wheels. If you start to hear a knocking sound when you turn a corner, you might need a replacement.
Does my vehicle need a CV Joint Replacement?
The most common warning signs are:
- a clicking noise is heard when
- accelerating or turning
- vibration in the steering wheel
- a split CV Boot
- grease or oil stains on driveway
Our CV Joint Replacement Service includes the following:
- check CV Joints
- remove CV Joint
- clean and inspect axle spline
- replace circlip
- repack and install new CV Joint & clips
- fit new CV Boot